Curbside Service starting Monday, May 18th at the London Public Library.
Here’s how it will work:
· Place items on hold
- Place holds on physical items by using our online catalog at www.mylondonlibrary.org or call the library at 740-852-9543 during curbside hours.
· Get notifications
- Once you receive your hold notices, you can come to the library to use our curbside pickup service during scheduled hours. Please do not come to pick up your items until you have been notified that they are ready.
· Arrive at the library and park in the back parking lot
- Call the library at 740-852-9543 to let us know you have arrived. Please give us the Color and Make/Model of the car you are in.
· Wait in your vehicle and unlock your trunk
- A staff person will locate your held items, check them out to you, and deliver them to your vehicle’s trunk. Staff will not be handing library items directly to patrons. Our staff will be wearing masks for your safety; we encourage you to do the same.
· Return Items into the Book Drop
- All items must be returned into the book drop, staff will not collect any returns you may have during curbside delivery.
All materials that are being returned to the library are being quarantined for 72 hours before being checked in.
Curbside Service Hours:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday- 12:00 pm-4:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday- 4:00 pm-8:00 pm