Guidelines for joining the LPL TAB:
- TAB members must be between 7-12 grade and a minimum of 13 years old.
- TAB members must be able to commit to 1 meeting a month during the school year. *Failure to notify board leader about missed meetings may result in removal from TAB.
TAB members will work as a team under guidance and supervision of the Adult/Teen Program Coordinator to:
- Recommend and create programs just for teens
- Manage/supervise teen programs under the guidance of the Adult/Teen Program Coordinator
- Suggest ideas that they would like to see around the library
- Recommend teen materials to add to the library’s collection
Why should I join the TAB?
- You will have a hand in creating programs specifically for teens.
- You will be able to recommend materials for our collection.
- You will get community service hours for every TAB meeting that you attend.
- You will be able to put a leadership position on your college application.
- You will have the opportunity to make the library a better place for teens.
How to apply:
Fill out an application on Google Docs or pick up a paper application at the library.