LinkedIn Learning has more than 12,000 courses, ranging from computer programming to project management including instruction on various computer software, programming languages, and business topics. The video courses are taught by industry experts and are designed for any skill level.
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.)
• Adobe Create Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, etc.)
• Latest versions of popular operating systems such as Windows 10, iOS, Android, Linux
• Coding and markup languages such as C, Java, Python, Ruby, MySQL, HTML, CSS and PHP
• Business skills, communication, marketing and leadership
• Data analysis, cloud computing, server management
• Creative arts including photography, video editing 3D animation, and more
As a library cardholder you can access LinkedIn Learning content from any computer with an internet connection simply by entering your library card number and 4-digit PIN (last 4 digits of primary phone #).
After creating an account (which only requires your name and e-mail address), you can watch videos, create playlists, bookmark pages, and obtain Certificates of Completion that can be uploaded to your LinkedIn profile.
*Please note that you can only access course content through our link.